In order to display Simplified Chinese Characters in a SoundCheck Message Step or Text Display, the following changes must be made to your Windows operating system.
Note: If you are working in Windows 10 you can skip to step Four to apply this setting.
1. Install the Chinese (Simplified) Language Pack via Windows Updates. Detailed instructions here:
2. Go to Control Panel > Region and Language and select the Keyboards and Languages Tab
3. Click the Change Keyboards button and add Chinese (Simplified, PRC)
4. Select the Administrative Tab, click the Change system locale button and select Chinese (Simplified, PRC)
5. You must restart your computer for these changes to take effect.
You can now enter and display Simplified Chinese characters in SoundCheck.
Use the sequence linked below (SoundCheck 12 format) to confirm your new settings.